Usually when you think about #weddinggoals you think about that amazing, over-the-top wedding you saw on Instagram, right?
But what about your actual goals for your wedding day? Do you have any?
I know what you’re thinking, “Darcy, goals are for my business life.” Right? But I’m here to tell you that there is nothing wrong with having goals for your wedding. In fact, it may help with budgeting, styling, planning, and making sure that your wedding day is the best day ever.
So the big questions is:
“What is the #1 most important thing to you and your spouse for your wedding day?
- The way your venue looks?
- The way you look?
- Throwing a fabulous party?
- Giving your guests a feeling? (Think nostalgia or feeling romantic.)
- That the day run smoothly with the least amount of work put in by you and your family?
- You hand make everything for your wedding?
- You provide a unique experience that day?
- I don’t care as long as we are legally married by the end of the night?
- (Fill in the blank?)
The truth is, there is no right or wrong answer here. It is YOUR wedding and should reflect what you really want for yourselves and your guests that night. (And, BTW, do not feel bad if you and your fiance have different goals! This is totally normal and you can work both in to your day.)
So, tell us in the comments below, what is your #1 goal for your wedding day?